Are you exporting goods from GB on a temporary or permanent basis? We made the International Document Manager with you in mind.

Whether you need an ATA Carnet, a COO or an EUR1, we can help.

Contact our team to discuss your requirements

ATA Carnet

If you need repeat movements of the same goods - for example, if you are exhibiting in multiple countries over a 12 month period - then you will likely need an ATA Carnet.

An ATA Carnet is a passport for goods, allowing the temporary export and import of non-perishable goods for up to one year.

With our ATA Carnet service, we can help you streamline your customs processes while also helping you save money.

Need an ATA Carnet? Contact us for a price estimate

Learn more about ATA Carnets

Certificate of Origin (COO)

A GB Certificate of Origin (COO) is a document that certifies the origin of goods being exported from the United Kingdom. It provides information about the manufacturing or production process of the goods and confirms that they originate from the UK. This certificate is often required by customs authorities in the importing country to determine eligibility for preferential tariff rates or to meet other trade regulations.

A COO (Certificate of Origin) is a certificate used to show where the goods being exported were manufactured originally.

If you are required to pay via Letter of Credit or are importing into a customs territory with specific customs sanctions or tariff rates, then a COO may be required.

Read more about COOs


If you are exporting preferential goods from the GB and importing to a country that holds a trade agreement with the GB, you should apply for an EUR1. 

An EUR1, also known as a "Movement Certificate," is a document used in international trade to declare goods eligible for preferential tariff treatment under a trade agreement between the European Union (EU) and certain partner countries. It allows for reduced or zero customs duties on the goods when exported to these partner countries.

The EUR1 form is typically issued by the customs authorities of the exporting country and must be completed by the exporter. It includes information about the origin of the goods and their compliance with the rules of origin specified in the relevant trade agreement.

Find out more about EUR1s

International Document Manager

The International Document Manager offers our customers a convenient, cost-effective solution for creating your ATA Carnet, COO and EUR1s.

Contact our team to discuss your requirements

What do I need?

What do I need?

Use our selector tool to work out which customs paperwork and documentation you need for your journey.

Use the What Do I Need customs selector tool

Latest Reviews

Reviewer avatar icon


5 Star Review

We were running tight for time, and I can't thank the team enough for working efficiently and quickly obtaining the documents I needed. They made it easy for me by advising what I needed to do. Thank you for your support.

Reviewer avatar icon


5 Star Review

Dealt with Mel, CustomsLink's Customer Service Consultant. Couldn't have had a better or more helpful customer service.

Reviewer avatar icon


5 Star Review

Mel has been a treasure. She is very knowledgeable and helpful which is a great combination when you are having a tricky moment exporting goods. Keep up the good work!

Reviewer avatar icon


5 Star Review

Most problems and challenges we can overcome. 72 hours of issues. We contacted Customs-Link Michael and within 30 minutes, Our custom clearance documents we're completed. Allowing me to enjoy my weekend, can't do better than that really! Great service.