We can create your IPAFFS notification returning you a UNN (Unique Notification Number) which is required to complete your GB import declaration.
This includes all goods that are classed as -
- Live animals and germinal products
- Products of animal origin (POAO)
- Composite food products
- Plants & plant products
- High risk food and feed not of animal origin (HRFNAO)
- Animal By Products (ABP)
From end of 2023
- Additional certificates including Exporter Health Certificate (EHC), Certificate of Origin & Phytosanitary Certificate (PC) depending on commodity
- All IPAFFS will be checked at Border Control Post (BCP) or Control Point (CP)
- Needs to be pre-lodged at least 4 hours before arrival at port
- Moving goods via transit through GB eg. DE to IE require an IPAFF
- Goods moving from IE to GB do not require an IPAFFS entry
We can also arrange the pre-notification of animal products or goods into the EU from GB through TRACES (Trade Control and Expert System).
TRACES is the European Commission's online platform for sanitary and phytosanitary certification required for the importation of animals, animal products, food and feed of non-animal origin and plants into the European Union, and the intra-EU trade and EU exports of animals and certain animal products.