removals vanIf you are moving personal effects from one country to another, CustomsLink can help with the customs paperwork. We've got you covered.

Since Brexit, moving personal effects from one country to another has become a potentially complex task. But it doesn't have to be...

From imports, exports and ENS to transit declarations, we’ll let you know exactly which paperwork you need - and help you get it sorted.

"We regularly operate house removals to & from France, but Ireland has been a real problem for us since Brexit. CustomsLink are friendly, professional & knowledgeable in all aspects of customs clearance. I always say 'never again' when we have completed an ROI removal, but now that we have found CustomsLink, we'll have no worries again. We will certainly be recommending you to our colleagues in the industry." Karen D

Whether you're moving your own personal effects from one country to another or are doing this on behalf of a client, don't let customs slow you down. For GB, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland removals customs paperwork, we've got you covered.

Not sure what you need? Get in touch