Here at CustomsLink, we believe that a great team is the answer to every success story. Customs is a rapidly growing sector, and we are constantly on the look out for new talented professional join our ever-expanding team.
Benefits of Working for CustomsLink
Alongside working among a group of talented and dedicated experts, working at CustomsLink also means that you will be entitled to some incredible benefits and rewards including
- Staff discounted ferry travel scheme – for your deserved time off should you wish to travel and explore
- A range of discounts and deals with our company perks scheme – for those bargain hungry or just because you want a treat
- Employee Assistance Programme – because everyone needs little support now and then (financial, mental and physical wellbeing)
- Life insurance – death in service (following successful probationary period), £50,000 flat pay-out in the unfortunate event
- Home office working arrangement – support with equipment needed (office desk, chair, monitor etc) – we need you to be comfortable and healthy so you can be happy and productive
- Training and personal development - the support of a management team who encourage your success and the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing multilingual organisation
- Support with professional qualifications – to help you achieve your career goals
- Cycle to work scheme – should cycling be your thing
- Smart casual dress code – no suits in sight
- Social events – trips to the pub, summer BBQ, fun days out – we enjoy social time together away from the desk
Are you up for the challenge? Look at our latest vacancies below and join our innovative team.