Here at CustomsLink, we believe that a great team is the answer to every success story. Customs is a rapidly growing sector, and we are constantly on the look out for new talented professional join our ever-expanding team.
Benefits of Working for CustomsLink
Alongside working among a group of talented and dedicated experts, working at CustomsLink also means that you will be entitled to some incredible benefits and rewards including
- Staff discounted ferry travel scheme – for your deserved time off should you wish to travel and explore
- A range of discounts and deals with our company perks scheme – for those bargain hungry or just because you want a treat
- Employee Assistance Programme – because everyone needs little support now and then (financial, mental and physical wellbeing)
- Life insurance – death in service (following successful probationary period), £50,000 flat pay-out in the unfortunate event
- Home office working arrangement – support with equipment needed (office desk, chair, monitor etc) – we need you to be comfortable and healthy so you can be happy and productive
- Training and personal development - the support of a management team who encourage your success and the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing multilingual organisation
- Support with professional qualifications – to help you achieve your career goals
- Cycle to work scheme – should cycling be your thing
- Smart casual dress code – no suits in sight
- Social events – trips to the pub, summer BBQ, fun days out – we enjoy social time together away from the desk
Are you up for the challenge? Look at our latest vacancies below and join our innovative team.
There are currently no vacancies, but feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com