Did you know with CustomsLink you are able to clear shipping containers from anywhere in the world, including China and India?
In 2021 the UK Imported over 63 Million Tonnes of goods by containerised freight
- Trade Statistics, 2022
We can clear Bulk, FCL (Full Container Load - one consignee) and LCL (Less than Container Load - multiple consignee loads) deep/short sea shipments at any UK land or sea inventory linked port. And we have port badges for over 100!
Types of Shipping Containers
At CustomsLink, we can clear all types of containers including
- Standard 20 and 40 foot box-style containers - dry goods such boxes, pallets, barrels or sacks
- Collapsible flat rack containers - out-of-gauge goods
- Open top containers - tall goods or goods which need to be lifted in by crane
- Tunnel containers - easier loading and unloading
- High cube containers - larger capacity
- ISO reefer containers - refrigerated goods
- Tank containers - liquids such as chemicals and petroleum
You can create and submit the custom clearance paperwork yourself on our online platform or take advantage of our experienced team with our fully managed customs service, the traditional broker way.